One Unified Business Management Suite, Encompassing ERP, Financials, CRM and E-commerce
EXPERIENCE THE POWER AND FLEXIBILITY OF THE WORLDS MOST POPULAR CLOUD ERP AND ACCOUNTING PLATFORM
Cloud-based, mobile-enabled and social, NetSuite frees the modern business from antiquated PC-based, anti-social systems locked behind the firewall
A Leading UK based NetSuite Solution Partner
Keystone Data brings you the #1 cloud business software suite in the world. Focus on your business while we take care of the rest with NetSuite’s comprehensive business management software.
Get your business moving forward with a seamless NetSuite implementation designed around your specific business needs. Contact a Keystone Data consultant today to initiate, analyse, configure, deploy and optimise your next ERP system.
Built From The Ground Up For The Cloud
Reduce Hassles For IT
Mobile – Enabled
Built inflexibility & Scalability
NETSUITE PRODUCT OVERVIEW
For different business needs
NetSuite ERP runs all of your key back-office operations and financial business processes in the cloud—including accounting, inventory and supply chain and order management.
NetSuite CRM+ delivers true customer lifecycle management, from marketing and opportunity management, to order management, customer upsell, cross-sell, renewal, and customer service.
Combining ecommerce, order management, inventory, CRM and financials, SuiteCommerce enables businesses to deliver engaging and personalized online experiences on any device.
Resource management, project management, project accounting, timesheet and expense management in NetSuite PSA improves resource utilization, on-time project delivery and profitability and streamlines invoicing and billing.
NetSuite helps companies manage global operations including multiple currencies, taxation rules and reporting requirements across geographies and subsidiaries, while providing real-time financial consolidation and visibility.
United Kingdom Support
Keystone Data is your NetSuite Solutions Partner in the UK. Keystone Data will help you choose the right industry specific NetSuite Package for your business.
NetSuite is the world's most deployed cloud Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution, with over 20,000 organizations across 100+ countries.
NetSuite ERP delivers the proven, comprehensive financial management capabilities required to grow a changing, complex business. NetSuite ERP takes your business beyond traditional accounting software by streamlining operations across your entire organization and providing you with the real-time visibility you need to make better, faster decisions.
• Accelerate the order-to cash process by 50%+
• Slash financial close by over 50%
• Drive better, faster decision-making with real-time data and reporting, and personalized dashboards
• Improve workforce productivity with anytime, anywhere access
• Lower cost of ownership by eliminating upfront and ongoing IT expenditures, and delivering automatic product upgrades
• Financial Management
• Supply Chain and
• Inventory Management
• Order and Billing Management
• Shipping and Fulfilment
• Revenue Recognition Management
• Financial Planning
• Human Capital Management
• Recurring Revenue Management
Grow Your Company with Customer-centric CRM Software in the Cloud
NetSuite Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is the only cloud solution that delivers a real-time 360-degree view of your customer. NetSuite CRM provides a seamless flow of information across the entire customer lifecycle from lead through to opportunity, sales order, fulfilment, renewal, upsell, cross-sell, and support.
In addition to traditional CRM capabilities like SFA, customer support and marketing automation, NetSuite CRM delivers quotes, order management, commissions, sales forecasting and integrated Ecommerce capabilities.
• Streamlines lead-to-cash processes
• Elevates productivity across the organization with a 360-degree view of your customers
• Improves sales performance through forecasting, upsell and commission management
• Manage global sales and services organizations
• Sales Force Automation
• Customer Service Management
• Marketing Automation
• Partner Relationship Management
NetSuite SuiteCommerce was built with the idea that ecommerce is no longer a stand-alone channel but a core business component.
SuiteCommerce enables businesses to move from siloed online, in-store and phone shopping channels to an integrated commerce solution that seamlessly connects ecommerce and in-store POS to order management, inventory, merchandising, marketing, financials and customer service.
• Single Cloud Platform
• 360 Degree Customer View
• Intelligent Order Orchestration
• Unlimited Expansion
• Point Of Sale
• Order Management
• Product Content Management
Gain Better Visibility and Control of Your Projects
NetSuite Professional Services Automation, a part of NetSuite Services Resource Planning solution, helps you accurately plan, track and execute projects.
It increases visibility into your professional services organization, improves resource utilization, streamlines invoicing and billing, elevates on-time project delivery and drives profitability.
The totally integrated solution, which includes Project Management, Resource Management, Project Accounting, Timesheet & Expense Management and Analytics, provides powerful tools to help you manage your projects, resources and finances.
• Delivers real-time visibility into your services organization's performance and profitability
• Improves on-time project delivery and drives project success rates
• Increases resource utilization with advanced resource management functionality
• Equips your services team with mobile access to time and expense management
• Reduces hardware maintenance costs and upgrade hassles with cloud-based delivery
NetSuite OneWorld International Capabilities
Growing regulatory challenges, compliance risk, financial penalties and more frequent system-based tax audits is leading to businesses being burdened with ever more complex tax compliance requirements. As the world's #1 global cloud ERP, NetSuite OneWorld's tax and compliance management capabilities provides a robust foundation for transparency, automation, simplicity and controls in the management of your global tax and compliance responsibilities, enabling you to grow your business globally with confidence.
• Elevates productivity by localizing each employee’s experience
• Powers global growth by easily supporting transactions across currencies
• Reduces risk with support for local accounting regulations and country-level financial and indirect tax reporting
• Minimizes errors with automated tax calculations
• Scales with real-time currency conversion and financial consolidation
• Supports your international operational needs within a single cloud ERP instance
Zach Nelson, NetSuite CEO
Cloud Computing: The Next - And Last - Great Technology Architecture
Cloud computing adoption is exploding, and is quickly becoming the most important trend in information technology, and transforming how businesses operate.
Implementation Effort vs Typical ERP
Less IT Costs Than On Premise
Reduction In Audit Prep Time
Faster Financial Close Time
Start Your No Obligation FREE Product Tour of NetSuite Today!
In order to personalise your Free Product Tour, please provide the following information: